Wedding Photo Memory Book:
How to Do It:To mak thie wedding photo memory book, simply create a photo book online filled with pictures of your love story to give to her with your proposal. You can use pictures of the special times you've spent together and end with a "Will You Marry Me" page.
A Sweet Idea: Leave a blank page or two at the end of the book so each person can record in his or her own words their memory of the special day.
2. Make an Engagement Photo BookWhether you have prints from an engagement photo session, or pictures that a friend took of the both of you before, during and after the engagement, these could be displayed beautifully in an Engagement Photo Book at your wedding or keep it in your home for years to come. Some engagement photo ideas you can use are:
This makes a great addition to your standard wedding photo memory book.
3. Bridal Shower or Bachelorette Party Photo BookThis is the perfect gift for a friend who is getting married! Start by collecting pictures of the event from everyone who attended. Favorite memories from the party can be documented in the book and added to various pages. Don't forget to share a digital copy with everyone who attended the party (and gave you those great pictures) and order a hardcover copy for the bride.
5. Create a Honeymoon Photo BookWhen you've returned from your trip, make a new book with the pictures from your honeymoon destination! Your honeymoon is a very special memory --and a lot less stressful that the wedding itself-- and should always be a part of any wedding photo memory book. This is a beautiful finish to your wedding experience.
Some ideas for keepsakes include: notes from planning the wedding, newspaper announcements, any invitations, special cards, marriage license, etc.
6. Create a Restored Photo Wedding AlbumIs your wedding photo memory book getting a little on the old-and-dusty side? Congratulations for your long marriage!
A great way to celebrate that marriage is by making a new wedding photo book with old photos. It's actually not too hard to restore an older wedding album or create a new one for a friend or relative using their vintage photos.
A Great Gift Idea: You could recreate an album as an anniversary gift for a parent or grandparent by restoring an older wedding album that is falling apart.
7. Create a Wedding Photo Book GiftYour wedding photo book can take the place of an album that is provided by your photographer or give you the opportunity to create your own wedding album books for special wedding guests, like the mother of the bride or the family matriarch. This is a wonderful way to use wedding photo memory books.
Wedding Photo Book Ideas reviews a list of the photo book printers that offer more than the standard wedding book.
Vote for your Favorites